HELP KEEP OUR SENIORS AT HOME – WITH THE CARE THEY DESERVE
Thank you for your interest in supporting the important work of RSVP through your shopping experience. Helping our seniors can be as easy as shopping! Your generous support will help keep seniors in their own homes with dignity, and avoid costly and premature institutional care.
Smith’s Inspiring Donations Program
- Smith’s Inspiring Donations will donate 0.5% of every eligible purchase made by supporters to RSVP when the customer has linked to their rewards card.
- Enrollment for supporters will continue to take place on-line.
- Participants must re-enroll every year.
- RSVP is registered in Smith’s Inspiring Donation Program (Unique Non-Profit Organization number is FE428). Smith shoppers can link their rewards cards to Nevada Rural Counties RSVP Program, Inc. at smithsfoodanddrug.com/inspire.
- Purchases made using the linked rewards Cards will support RSVP! There is no cost to enroll for Smith’s Customers, and enrollment does not affect participants’ fuel points or coupon discounts.
AmazonSmile You shop. Amazon gives.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases when you select Nevada Rural Counties RSVP Program, Inc.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support RSVP today by starting your shopping at amazon.com
- When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com.
- Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you will need to select Nevada Rural Counties RSVP Program, Inc. to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. AmazonSmile will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to RSVP.
Target Circle Community Giving Program
RSVP will be featured in the Target Circle grant program and is a participating partner in the upcoming voting campaign which begins April 1, 2020 and runs through June 30, 2020. Target Circle is a loyalty program where shoppers can earn and cast votes for non-profits. RSVP will receive a grant based on the percent of votes received. To view more info on the program and how it works visit target.com/circle.
To create a Target Circle account, visit: https://circle.target.com/
Your donations delivered through your shopping experience will enhance the quality of life for homebound seniors throughout Nevada through lifesaving volunteer programs that help seniors maintain their dignity, self-respect and independence.
Thank You for Showing You Care!